This acoustic guitar is the exact replica of the 1940 Gibson L-00. It was the mandatory subject of the "Meilleurs Ouvriers de France" contest and has every single features of the genuine brand model.
It has the typical well balanced sound of this days guitar but will also show its nervous potentiel to those who will try and explore its guts.
Like Robert Johnson who popularized this guitar on the road you may have to sell your soul to the devil to have it give all it has!
- Soundboard: Sitka spruce,
- Back and double side: figured Bubinga,
- Neck: maple,
- Fingerboard: ebony,
- Bridge: Brazilian rosewood with a tusq saddle,
- "vintage copper" Schaller tuning machines,
- Thin high-gloss cellulose varnish finish,
- Bulged fingerboard for a better left hand comfort,
- Tusq nut,
- Black pickguard,
- Tusq (synthetic ivory) solid bridge pins,
- Abalone fretmarkers.
- Scale 635 mm (25’)
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 12th fret width: 53 mm
- Strings span width on the saddle: 55 mm
- Upper bout: 258 mm
- Waist; 212 mm
- Lower bout: 370 mm
- Body length: 490 mm
- Body depth at the lower block: 110 mm
- Body depth at the button: 86 mm
- Weight: 1520g
Prix: 3600 euros ttc
Boblen hard case is standard.