This acoustic guitar is the exact replica of the 1940 Gibson L-00. It was the mandatory subject of the "Meilleurs Ouvriers de France" contest and has every single features of the genuine brand model.
It has the typical well balanced sound of this days guitar but will also show its nervous potentiel to those who will try and explore its guts.
Like Robert Johnson who popularized this guitar on the road you may have to sell your soul to the devil to have it give all it has!
- Soundboard: German spruce.
- Back and double side: Honduras curly Mahogany (extremely rare).
- Neck: Honduras Mahogany.
- Fingerboard: "Hors d'âge" Brazilan rosewood.
- Bridge: Brazilian rosewood with a vintage bone saddle.
- Ebony headstock veneer.
- "Golden age" tuning machines with relic like buttons.
- Thin high-gloss cellulosic varnish + sunburst soundboard.
- Bulged fingerboard for a better left hand comfort.
- Ebony nut.
- Vintage "Firestripe" Pickguard, typical of the 30ies/40ies.
- Solid bridge pins with pearl dots
- Abalone fretmarkers
- Scale: 628 mm (24'3/4)
- Nut width: 44 mm
- 12th fret width: 55 mm
- Strings span width on the saddle: 56 mm
- Upper bout: 258 mm
- Waist: 212 mm
- Lower bout 370 mm
- Body length: 490 mm
- Body depth at the lower block: 110 mm
- Body depth at the button: 86 mm
- Weight: 1520 grammes
Price: please contact me
Hiscox Hardshell Pro Case is Standard.