The concept is a vintage looking guitar but offering innovations, in particular braces wises. A cedar lattice, doubled with carbon fiber covers the whole ultra thin spruce soundboard. Welcome sustain, biting tone and definition of the harmonic spectrum!
Its modern neck profile and 635mm scalelength make it very comfortable and pleasnt to play. Its small size and light weight enhance even more the playing enjoyement.
- Curly maple neck and ebony fingerboard (nut width: 42 mn, 12th fret width: 52 mn)
- Curly maple back and double sides
- Master grade European spruce soundboard with an amboine burl rosette
- Schaller « vintage copper » (made in Germany) tuning machines with ebony pegs (1:18 ratio)
- « Vintage copper » finish (copper tint with a schellac / cellulosic superfine varnish)
Price: €3690 VAT included
(only available on special order)
Canadian « Boblen » hardcase is standard